A dose of inspiration from around the web.
The internet is a wild and wonderful place, full of amazing things hidden among a lot of crap. Since I’m always on the lookout for creative inspiration and new ideas, I’m often finding great content online. I figure that since I’m already finding these, I can share a few links of what I’m finding with you. Hopefully you can find some inspiration in these links:
- Denali – My favourite video OF THE YEAR. Such an amazing story with a great creative treatment. Keep some tissues handy if you’re a cryer…
- Kaleidoscope – An epic video dreamed up by BMX rider Kriss Kyle. I’m not even a BMX fan and was blown away by what this team put together.
- Screw Finding Your Passion – If you’re struggling to find out what style of photography you should focus on? Mark Manson clears the air with this piece.
- Your Big Break – Seth concisely explains why you shouldn’t view it as a break.
- Things I wish I knew – A collection of advice for photographers from the man, Joe McNally. There is so much truth in this post.
- Fuel Happiness – In this busy time of year, we can forget the important things. The folks over at lululemon athletica have put together a set of research based happiness practices.
- Lens Calibration Explained – A thorough article on lens calibration, which is something I’ve been looking into lately. If you have any experience with lens calibration, I’d love to hear what you think!
Did you like any of those? If so, let me know which one(s) in the comments section below.
I’d love any feedback!